The Partnership’s Tuition Benefits Program has returned.
The program helps eligible CSEA-represented NYS employees save money on tuition and exam fees.
- Apply for two standard tuition benefits (vouchers or reimbursements).
- Apply for two statewide targeted tuition benefits for eligible commercial driver's license (CDL), heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), information technology, nursing (RN, LPN), and welding programs.
- Applications must be received by March 31, 2023.
- Courses must be in session sometime during the time frame of April 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023.
Visit the website at https://nyscseapartnership.org/tuition-benefits or download the 2022-2023 Tuition Benefits catalog (PDF) for more information.
Contact educational advisors for help
Call (800) 253-4332 (Press Option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help understanding the 2022-2023 Tuition Benefits Program policies and procedures.
To apply, download the 2022-2023 application form (PDF). Return the completed form via your preferred method.
- Mail - NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training, Corporate Plaza East - Suite 502, 240 Washington Avenue Extension, Albany, NY 12203)
- Fax (518) 486-1989
- Email email@example.com