Undergraduate Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the baccalaureate program, the life-long learner will be able to:
- Embody a curiosity for and engage in creative solutions with evidence-based initiatives to mitigate the challenges in practice, education and leadership.
- Assure the individual’s rights to self-directed healthcare is at the center of all practice, education and leadership decisions.
- Represent the values, norms, and mores of the nursing profession with commitment and veracity in professional practice roles.
- Apply theoretical frameworks to promote safe, quality care to meet the health needs of clients and families.
- Engage in teamwork through collaboration with healthcare professionals, organizational leaders and stakeholders to enhance health care delivery.
- Explore innovative approaches to healthcare through research, continued professional development, and the application of technology.