John Marsh - Associate Professor and Chair
Ph.D. in Physics, Carnegie Mellon University
C119, Kunsela Hall (315) 792-7125
Prof. Marsh has research interests in information assurance, wireless systems, cybersecurity education, and complex networks.
Hisham Kholidy - Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in Computer Science, joint program University of Arizona and University of Pisa (Italy).
C227, Kunsela Hall (315) 792-7538
Prof. Kholidy has research interests in information security, big data, cloud computing and high performance systems.
Zahid Akhtar – Assistant Professor
Ph.D. in Electronic and Computer Engineering, University of Cagliari (Italy)
C135, Kunsela Hall (315) 792-7238
Prof. Akhtar has research interests in computer vision, machine learning, pattern recognition and their applications to biometrics, cybersecurity, affective computing, perceptual-based audiovisual multimedia quality assessment, and medical image analysis.
- Jonathan Ashdown, PhD - Sr. Engineer, SPAWAR Systems Center
- Jeff Foley - Sr. Security Engineering Officer at Citi
- Nick Merante - Senior Security Engineer, RSA
- Todd Mesick - Manager, Cyber Forensics, Lubrizol Corp. (Berkshire Hathaway)
- Paul Ratazzi, PhD - Principle Engineer, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Chuck Spinelli - IT/IS Director, Assured Information Security
- Josh White, PhD - CTO of Discovery, Federal Data Systems