The EOP office at SUNY Polytechnic Institute is dedicated to helping students become active participants in their own academic success so that they can maximize the benefit of our services. Academic success is defined by measurable outcomes and effort that lead to retention and eventual progress toward graduation.
As an EOP student at SUNY Poly, you are expected to:
- Invest in your success and use ALL your resources!
- Demonstrate maximum effort in the completion of all assigned academic work.
- Maintain a minimal cumulative 2.5 grade point average.
- Regularly attend scheduled events (usually three a semester).
- Attend all scheduled EOP counselor advisor meetings.
- Utilize tutoring services, and visit instructors/professors and academic advisors during scheduled office hours each semester.