- Go to https://banner.sunypoly.edu
- Click Enter Secure Area
- Enter your campus ID or Social Security Number without the dashes for the User Id.
- Enter your date of birth in the format MMDDYY for the PIN. (Where YY is the last two digits of the year you were born.)
- Click Login.
- You will be prompted to reenter your current pin.
- Create a new password (PIN). Password requirements
- Re-enter the new password.
- Click Login
- Create a security question and answer pair for your computer account. In the future, you must correctly answer your security question to change your password, reset a forgotten password.
- Click Submit.
- Click Continue to accept the Terms of Usage.
- Click Continue twice more to read and accept the Statement of Responsibility.
- Your SITNet username is in boldface on the last screen. From this point on, your SITNet ID may be used to login to Banner. Your SITNet ID and SUNY Polytechnic Institute e-mail will be within an hour.
*** SUNYPoly e-mail is used for official communications. SITNet passwords must be updated annually to keep the SITNet ID active. **
Refer to the IT Services web page for additional information about SUNY Poly E-mail, services available at the college and through your SITNet ID.