E-mailing a Class
Faculty can email their classes through Bannerweb using these instructions.
- Go to http://banner.sunypoly.edu
- Enter Secure Area and login
- Select Faculty & Advisors
- Select the Term
- Select Faculty Detail Schedule to access to your schedule for the Term
- Click the Class list link associated with the class you want to email
- Click the Email class located after the roster. An email message will open with the student campus email addresses loaded in the "To:" field. It may take a moment to load.Compose and send the message as normal.
- Return to Bannerweb and use the browser back button to return to the Faculty Detail Schedule. From here you can Exit, or select another class to email (Classlist).
Faculty and students in Blackboard courses can use Course Mail to communicate with each other. Faculty mail can be forwarded to an external email address, but student email stays within Blackboard. Email from external email systems is not loaded into Blackboard.